The sub-categories do not have anchors on this page

From
PG Doc comments form
Date:

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/13/plpgsql-statements.html

Hey Kind Doc People
I was hoping we could add sub-anchors for each of the sections on this page.
It would make it easier to link to the specific content of interest
Thanks
Steve

Re: The sub-categories do not have anchors on this page

On Wed, Dec  2, 2020 at 08:21:27PM +0000, PG Doc comments form wrote:

> Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/13/plpgsql-statements.html
>
> Hey Kind Doc People
> I was hoping we could add sub-anchors for each of the sections on this page.
> It would make it easier to link to the specific content of interest

Yes, I would like more sub-anchors too.  Sometimes I add them when
creating the major release notes, but other than that, I don't know
anyone working on adding more.

Re: The sub-categories do not have anchors on this page

From
Alvaro Herrera