support IncrementalSortPath type in outNode()

From
"Hou, Zhijie"
Date:
Hi,

I found IncrementalSortPath type is not analyzed in outNode.
It does not matter during runtime though.

Just for the convenience of debugging,
when debug by gdb, we can use "call pprint(incresortpath)" to list the node info.

So I try to support IncrementalSortPath in outNode.

Best regards,
houzj

Attachment

Re: support IncrementalSortPath type in outNode()

Date:
"Hou, Zhijie" <houzj.fnst@cn.fujitsu.com> writes:
> I found IncrementalSortPath type is not analyzed in outNode.

Indeed, that's supposed to be supported.  Pushed, thanks for the patch!

            regards, tom lane