[Proposal] Global temporary tables

From
曾文旌
Date:
This is the latest patch for feature GTT(v38).
Everybody, if you have any questions, please let me know.

Wenjing

Attachment

Re: [Proposal] Global temporary tables

From
Pavel Stehule
Date:
Hi

čt 26. 11. 2020 v 12:46 odesílatel 曾文旌 <wenjing.zwj@alibaba-inc.com> napsal:
This is the latest patch for feature GTT(v38).
Everybody, if you have any questions, please let me know.

please, co you send a rebased patch. It is broken again

Regards

Pavel

Wenjing

Re: [Proposal] Global temporary tables

From
曾文旌

2020年12月8日 13:28,Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> 写道:

Hi

This is the latest patch for feature GTT(v38).
Everybody, if you have any questions, please let me know.

please, co you send a rebased patch. It is broken again

Sure

This patch is base on 16c302f51235eaec05a1f85a11c1df04ef3a6785
Simplify code for getting a unicode codepoint's canonical class.

Wenjing

Regards

Pavel

Wenjing

Attachment

Re: [Proposal] Global temporary tables

From
Pavel Stehule

This is the latest patch for feature GTT(v38).
Everybody, if you have any questions, please let me know.

please, co you send a rebased patch. It is broken again

Sure

This patch is base on 16c302f51235eaec05a1f85a11c1df04ef3a6785
Simplify code for getting a unicode codepoint's canonical class.

Thank you

Pavel

Wenjing

Regards

Pavel

Wenjing

Re: [Proposal] Global temporary tables

From
wenjing zeng

HI all

I added comments and refactored part of the implementation in Storage_gtt.c.
I hope this will help Reviewer.

Wenjing

2020年12月9日 17:07,Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> 写道:

This is the latest patch for feature GTT(v38).
Everybody, if you have any questions, please let me know.

please, co you send a rebased patch. It is broken again

Sure

This patch is base on 16c302f51235eaec05a1f85a11c1df04ef3a6785
Simplify code for getting a unicode codepoint's canonical class.

Thank you

Pavel

Wenjing

Regards

Pavel

Wenjing

Attachment

Re: [Proposal] Global temporary tables

From
wenjing
Date:
HI all

I rebased patch, fix OID conflicts, fix some comments.
Code updates to v41.

Wenjing

Attachment

Re: [Proposal] Global temporary tables

From
Pavel Stehule
Date:
Hi

I rebased patch, fix OID conflicts, fix some comments.
Code updates to v41.

Please, can you do rebase?

Regards

Pavel

Wenjing

Re: [Proposal] Global temporary tables

From
wenjing

Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> 于2021年1月26日周二 上午2:03写道:
Hi

I rebased patch, fix OID conflicts, fix some comments.
Code updates to v41.

Please, can you do rebase?

Regards

Pavel

Wenjing

Sure.

This patch(V42) is base on aa6e46daf5304e8d9e66fefc1a5bd77622ec6402

Wenjing

Attachment