mail list

From
Danny Severns

I am changing my email address but the Postgres manage subscription web site no longer offers this pgsql-odbc@lists.postgresql.org as one of the lists to which a new email address can subscribe. Nor does the web site provide a way to just change an email address, one has to add the new address and add new subscriptions to it.  But, pgsql-odbc@lists.postgresql.org is not one of the choices in the drop down list of selections.  Does anyone know how I can subscribe to the odbc list with a new email address?

Thanks

Danny