Fix typo in xlogreader.h and procarray.c

From
"Hou, Zhijie"
Date:
Hi

I found some possible typo in procarray.c and xlogreader.h

- * For VACUUM separate horizons (used to to decide which deleted tuples must
+ * For VACUUM separate horizons (used to decide which deleted tuples must

- *        Callers supply a page_read callback if they want to to call
+ *        Callers supply a page_read callback if they want to call

Best regards,
houzj

Attachment

Re: Fix typo in xlogreader.h and procarray.c

From
Amit Kapila
Date:
On Tue, Nov 3, 2020 at 7:09 AM Hou, Zhijie <houzj.fnst@cn.fujitsu.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I found some possible typo in procarray.c and xlogreader.h
>
> - * For VACUUM separate horizons (used to to decide which deleted tuples must
> + * For VACUUM separate horizons (used to decide which deleted tuples must
>
> - *             Callers supply a page_read callback if they want to to call
> + *             Callers supply a page_read callback if they want to call

LGTM. I'll push this in some time, thanks.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

Date:
On Tue, Nov 3, 2020 at 8:27 AM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 3, 2020 at 7:09 AM Hou, Zhijie <houzj.fnst@cn.fujitsu.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi
> >
> > I found some possible typo in procarray.c and xlogreader.h
> >
> > - * For VACUUM separate horizons (used to to decide which deleted tuples must
> > + * For VACUUM separate horizons (used to decide which deleted tuples must
> >
> > - *             Callers supply a page_read callback if they want to to call
> > + *             Callers supply a page_read callback if they want to call
> >

> LGTM. I'll push this in some time, thanks.

Pushed.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.