Commitfest 2020-11

From
Anastasia Lubennikova
Date:
Hello, hackers!

November commitfest will start just in a few days.
I'm happy to volunteer to be the CFM for this one. With a help of
Georgios Kokolatos [1].

It's time to register your patch in the commitfest, if not yet.

If you already have a patch in the commitfest, update its status and
make sure it still applies and that the tests pass. Check the state at
http://cfbot.cputube.org/

If there is a long-running stale discussion, please send a short summary
update about its current state, open questions, and TODOs. I hope, it
will encourage reviewers to pay more attention to the thread.

[1]

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/AxH0n_zLwwJ0MBN3uJpHfYDkV364diOGhtpLAv0OC0qHLN8ClyPsbRi1fSUAJLJZzObZE_y1qc-jqGravjIMoxVrdtLm74HmTUeIPWWkmSg%3D%40pm.me

--
Anastasia Lubennikova
The Russian Postgres Company

Re: Commitfest 2020-11

From
Fabrízio de Royes Mello

On Mon, Oct 26, 2020 at 3:09 PM Anastasia Lubennikova <a.lubennikova@postgrespro.ru> wrote:

> Hello, hackers!
>
> November commitfest will start just in a few days.
> I'm happy to volunteer to be the CFM for this one. With a help of
> Georgios Kokolatos [1].
>
> It's time to register your patch in the commitfest, if not yet.
>
> If you already have a patch in the commitfest, update its status and
> make sure it still applies and that the tests pass. Check the state at
> http://cfbot.cputube.org/
>
> If there is a long-running stale discussion, please send a short summary
> update about its current state, open questions, and TODOs. I hope, it
> will encourage reviewers to pay more attention to the thread.

Awesome!

--
   Fabrízio de Royes Mello         Timbira - http://www.timbira.com.br/

Re: Commitfest 2020-11

From
Michael Paquier
Date:
On Mon, Oct 26, 2020 at 09:09:17PM +0300, Anastasia Lubennikova wrote:
> November commitfest will start just in a few days.
> I'm happy to volunteer to be the CFM for this one. With a help of Georgios
> Kokolatos [1].

Thanks to both of you for volunteering.
--
Michael

Attachment

Re: Commitfest 2020-11

From
Julien Rouhaud
Date:
On Tue, Oct 27, 2020 at 8:21 AM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 26, 2020 at 09:09:17PM +0300, Anastasia Lubennikova wrote:
> > November commitfest will start just in a few days.
> > I'm happy to volunteer to be the CFM for this one. With a help of Georgios
> > Kokolatos [1].
>
> Thanks to both of you for volunteering.

Thanks a lot to both of you!

Re: Commitfest 2020-11

From
Anastasia Lubennikova
Date:
Hi everyone,

November commitfest is now in progress!
Me and Georgios Kokolatos are happy to volunteer to manage it.

During this CF, I want to pay more attention to a long-living issues.

Current state for the Commitfest is:

Needs review: 154
Waiting on Author: 32
Ready for Committer: 20
Committed: 32
Withdrawn: 5
Rejected: 1
Total: 244

We have quite a few ReadyForCommitter patches of a different size and
complexity.

Please, if you have submitted patches in this CF make sure that you are
also reviewing patches of a similar number and complexity. The CF cannot
move forward without patch review.

Also, check the state of your patch at http://cfbot.cputube.org/

Happy hacking!