[patch] [doc] Introduce view updating options more succinctly

From
"David G. Johnston"
Date:
Hackers,

Over in -docs [1], where I attached the wrong patch anyway, the poster needed some clarity regarding view updating.  A minor documentation patch is attached providing just that.

David J.

Attachment

Re: [patch] [doc] Introduce view updating options more succinctly

From
Anastasia Lubennikova
Date:
make installcheck-world:  not tested
Implements feature:       not tested
Spec compliant:           not tested
Documentation:            tested, passed

I wonder, why this patch didn't get a review during the CF.
This minor improvement looks good to me, so I mark it Ready for Committer.

The new status of this patch is: Ready for Committer