pgsql: Change the docs for PARALLEL option of Vacuum.

From
Amit Kapila
Date:
Change the docs for PARALLEL option of Vacuum.

The rules to choose the number of parallel workers to perform parallel
vacuum operation were not clearly specified.

Reported-by: Peter Eisentraut
Author: Amit Kapila
Backpatch-through: 13, where it was introduced
Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/36aa8aea-61b7-eb3c-263b-648e0cb117b7@2ndquadrant.com

Branch
------
REL_13_STABLE

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/99ae342fc4ffe5f9a6ec7f540c5a31fb483b06e6

Modified Files
--------------
doc/src/sgml/ref/vacuum.sgml | 32 ++++++++++++++++----------------

Re: pgsql: Change the docs for PARALLEL option of Vacuum.

From
Magnus Hagander
Date:
This seems to have broken "make dist"  as well as PDF buildingon v13:

HEAD looks ok.

//Magnus

Author: Amit Kapila

Date:
Amit Kapila <akapila@postgresql.org> writes:
> Change the docs for PARALLEL option of Vacuum.

The buildfarm says you broke the docs build in v13.

            regards, tom lane

Date:
On Mon, Oct 19, 2020 at 8:13 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> Amit Kapila <akapila@postgresql.org> writes:
> > Change the docs for PARALLEL option of Vacuum.
>
> The buildfarm says you broke the docs build in v13.

oops, I'll look into it.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

Date:
On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 7:47 AM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 19, 2020 at 8:13 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> >
> > Amit Kapila <akapila@postgresql.org> writes:
> > > Change the docs for PARALLEL option of Vacuum.
> >
> > The buildfarm says you broke the docs build in v13.
> >

> oops, I'll look into it.

Now, it is fixed. Apparently, I forgot to do the docs build for v13,
sorry for the same.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.