Fix PL/Lua link in External Projects appendix

From
Daniel Gustafsson
Date:
The PL/Lua repository we link to in the documentation has been updated to say
DEPRECATED, with a reference to a new repo within the same Github organization.
The attached patch updates the url in the postgres docs to point to the current
repo.

cheers ./daniel

--
VMware

Attachment

Re: Fix PL/Lua link in External Projects appendix

From
Magnus Hagander
Date:
The PL/Lua repository we link to in the documentation has been updated to say
DEPRECATED, with a reference to a new repo within the same Github organization.
The attached patch updates the url in the postgres docs to point to the current
repo.

Should the name of it perhaps also be updated to include the "ng" part?

--

Date:
> On 16 Oct 2020, at 11:26, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
>
> On Fri, Oct 16, 2020 at 10:32 AM Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se <mailto:daniel@yesql.se>> wrote:
> The PL/Lua repository we link to in the documentation has been updated to say
> DEPRECATED, with a reference to a new repo within the same Github organization.
> The attached patch updates the url in the postgres docs to point to the current
> repo.
>
> Should the name of it perhaps also be updated to include the "ng" part?

I don't think so, AFAICT it's only the repo which has been renamed and not the
PL or the project.

cheers ./daniel

Date:
On Fri, Oct 16, 2020 at 11:30 AM Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:
> On 16 Oct 2020, at 11:26, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
>
> On Fri, Oct 16, 2020 at 10:32 AM Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se <mailto:daniel@yesql.se>> wrote:
> The PL/Lua repository we link to in the documentation has been updated to say
> DEPRECATED, with a reference to a new repo within the same Github organization.
> The attached patch updates the url in the postgres docs to point to the current
> repo.
>
> Should the name of it perhaps also be updated to include the "ng" part?

I don't think so, AFAICT it's only the repo which has been renamed and not the
PL or the project.

Ah, OK, I think I misunderstood that part.

I've pushed the patch. Thanks!