Translators: Release next week

From
Akshay Joshi
Date:
Hi Translators,

We will have a release next week. We will create the candidate build on Monday at 5.00 PM IST so updates to translations before that would be helpful. The template and catalogs have been updated in git.

--
Thanks & Regards
Akshay Joshi

Re: Translators: Release next week

From
fn ln
Date:
Hello.
Here's an updated Japanese translation for the upcoming version 4.27 release.
(messages.pot revision; 65aba21c14)

We will have a release next week. We will create the candidate build on Monday at 5.00 PM IST so updates to translations before that would be helpful. The template and catalogs have been updated in git.

--
Thanks & Regards
Akshay Joshi
pgAdmin Hacker | Sr. Software Architect
EDB Postgres
Mobile: +91 976-788-8246

Attachment

Re: Translators: Release next week

From
Domenico Sgarbossa
Date:
Here Italian files
Bye
Attachment

Re: Translators: Release next week

From
fred.escallier@free.fr

hi
here's the french translation update
frd

We will have a release next week. We will create the candidate build on Monday at 5.00 PM IST so updates to translations before that would be helpful. The template and catalogs have been updated in git.

--
Thanks & Regards
Akshay Joshi
pgAdmin Hacker | Sr. Software Architect