WorkingDirectory=~ on CentOS 7

From
Christoph Berg
Date:
Hi,

the patroni.service file shipped in CentOS 7 has this setting:

WorkingDirectory=~

"~" isn't supported on CentOS 7's systemd version.

Christoph

Re: WorkingDirectory=~ on CentOS 7

From
Devrim Gündüz
Date:
Hi,

On Fri, 2020-09-11 at 11:16 +0200, Christoph Berg wrote:
> the patroni.service file shipped in CentOS 7 has this setting:
>
> WorkingDirectory=~
>
> "~" isn't supported on CentOS 7's systemd version.

I think we can remove this per docs, no?

Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, Red Hat Certified Engineer

Re: WorkingDirectory=~ on CentOS 7

From
Christoph Berg
Re: Devrim Gündüz
> > the patroni.service file shipped in CentOS 7 has this setting:
> >
> > WorkingDirectory=~
> >
> > "~" isn't supported on CentOS 7's systemd version.
>
> I think we can remove this per docs, no?

The default for system services is /. I think patroni shouldn't care,
but I didn't check.

Christoph