PostgreSQL Community Association of Canada Involvement

From
Katherine Mcmillan
Date:
Hi there,

I would like to join the PostgreSQL Community Association of Canada, what is the best way to join?

What is required to run for the CAC board? Perhaps one of the current board members could please provide guidance?

CAC Board:
  • Dave Page (Chairman)
  • Chris Browne (Treasurer)
  • Steve Singer (Secretary)
  • Jaime Casanova
  • Peter Eisentraut
  • Marc Fournier
  • Jonathan Katz
As I may not be the only one who is interested, and anyone from any country can run, please respond using the mailing list.

Thank you,
Katie

Re: PostgreSQL Community Association of Canada Involvement

From
Dave Page
Date:
Hi Katie,

I hope you're well. As we had discussed previously the last time you brought this up, due to the nature of its work, PGCAC does not have an open membership and is not operated in the same way as most other PostgreSQL NPOs that have very different functions.

Thanks,

Dave

--
Dave Page