Fwd: changing password pgagent service account

From
Henry Francisco Garcia Cortez
Date:
Good morning I need to help I installed pgagent but I want to change password pgagent service account

r5w83.png

--
Ing. Henry G. Cortez

Attachment

Re: Fwd: changing password pgagent service account

From
Adrian Klaver
Date:
On 8/13/20 10:19 AM, Henry Francisco Garcia Cortez wrote:
> Good morning I need to help I installed pgagent but I want to change
> password pgagent service account
>
> r5w83.png

To me it looks like you are creating an account rather then changing a
password. Also looks like it might be failing on the user name length.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Re: Fwd: changing password pgagent service account

From
Diego

yep, or the password does not meet the windows requirements.