Reg. Postgres 13

From
"Joel Mariadasan (jomariad)"

I see that release 13 is currently in beta.

When will be the official production release of 13 be out?

We need to see if we can include this as part of our product release cycle.

Regards,

Joel

Re: Reg. Postgres 13

From
Magnus Hagander

I see that release 13 is currently in beta.

When will be the official production release of 13 be out?

We need to see if we can include this as part of our product release cycle.

Hello!

You can find this info on https://www.postgresql.org/developer/roadmap/. The current roadmas is Q3, with a target hopefully in the Sept/Oct timeframe (but no guarantees, of course).

--

Re: Reg. Postgres 13

Date:
On Wed, Aug  5, 2020 at 06:08:15AM +0000, Joel Mariadasan (jomariad) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I see that release 13 is currently in beta.
>
> When will be the official production release of 13 be out?
>
> We need to see if we can include this as part of our product release cycle.

Look here:

    https://www.postgresql.org/developer/roadmap/

     The next major release of PostgreSQL is planned to be the 13
    release. A tentative schedule for this version has a release in the
    third quarter of 2020.

Most likely Sept/Oct.