How to Hide temp Schema? pg_temp pg_toast_temp

From
John Zhang
Date:
Dear Support,

Recently, I noticed there are so many temp schemas shown on the dashboard. I wonder how to hide them?

Yours sincerely,

John Zhang

Re: How to Hide temp Schema? pg_temp pg_toast_temp

From
Aditya Toshniwal
Date:
Hi John,

You must have enabled the "Show system objects" in File->Preferences->Browser->Display. Making it false will hide the system schemas.