bad status of FETCH PERCENT in commitfest application

From
Pavel Stehule
Date:
Hi

It should be committed, but I don't see a commit?

Regards

Pavel

Re: bad status of FETCH PERCENT in commitfest application

From
Alvaro Herrera
Date:
On 2020-Jul-06, Pavel Stehule wrote:

> I checking state of https://commitfest.postgresql.org/28/2176/
>
> It should be committed, but I don't see a commit?

I reverted it to needs-review.  It was marked as committed by me, but
the one I did commit by the same author in the same area is FETCH WITH
TIES.  The confusion is understandable.

Thanks for pointing it out

po 6. 7. 2020 v 17:27 odesílatel Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> napsal:
On 2020-Jul-06, Pavel Stehule wrote:

> I checking state of https://commitfest.postgresql.org/28/2176/
>
> It should be committed, but I don't see a commit?

I reverted it to needs-review.  It was marked as committed by me, but
the one I did commit by the same author in the same area is FETCH WITH
TIES.  The confusion is understandable.

ok, thank you for info

Pavel

Thanks for pointing it out