PostgreSQL Module to use Oracle specific functions as it is.

From
Chamath Sajeewa
Date:
Hi,
I am new to PostgreSQl. I want to convert some oracle sql to postgre sql. Oracle sqls contain some oracle specific functions such as trunc,round. Is there any modules in postgre SQL which enable the usage of these functions as it is?
Thank you!
Chamath Sajeewa

Re: PostgreSQL Module to use Oracle specific functions as it is.

From
Laurenz Albe
Date:
On Wed, 2020-07-01 at 20:08 +0530, Chamath Sajeewa wrote:
> I am new to PostgreSQl. I want to convert some oracle sql to postgre sql.
> Oracle sqls contain some oracle specific functions such as trunc,round.
> Is there any modules in postgre SQL which enable the usage of these functions as it is?

The is the "orafce" extension that provides some of that.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe