[pgAdmin4][Patch] - RM 5452 improvement

From
Khushboo Vashi
Date:
Hi,

In order to find who query what, we have added pgadmin user identity ( current_user.email ) in the log file. (RM 5452). In this patch, current_user.email is changed to current_user.username because there are possibilities that ldap user may not have an email address.

Thanks,

Khushboo

Attachment

Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] - RM 5452 improvement

From
Akshay Joshi
Date:
Thanks, patch applied.