What does this icon means?

From
Edson Richter
Date:
A small arrow at table icon means what?

Thanks,

Edson
Attachment

Re: What does this icon means?

From
Cherio
Date:
My interpretation is it is telling you which way to look.
Sorry :)

On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 10:17 AM Edson Richter <edsonrichter@hotmail.com> wrote:
A small arrow at table icon means what?

Thanks,

Edson
Attachment

RE: What does this icon means?

From
Edson Richter
Date:
Kkkkk 🙂

Would the development team create a documentation page describing each icon used in the object tree?

Thanks,

Edson

My interpretation is it is telling you which way to look.
Sorry :)

The icon indicates that the table is inherited.

Please refer https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/3174 for more details.

Regards,
Murtuza