Wiki editor request

From
matthew
Date:
Hi,

I maintain the postgresql-elasticsearch foreign data wrapper linked to
on this page:
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Foreign_data_wrappers#Big_Data_Wrappers
I've recently updated it to support postgresql version 12 (somewhat
tardy, I know), and I would like to update the foreign data wrapper page
to reflect that.

I've signed up to the wiki as Matthewfranglen and the cool-off period
has elapsed. If you could just grant me wiki editor permissions then I
can complete this task.

Thanks for your time,

Matthew

Re: Wiki editor request

From
Christophe Pettus

> On Apr 26, 2020, at 07:52, matthew <matthew.franglen@googlemail.com> wrote:
> I've signed up to the wiki as Matthewfranglen and the cool-off period has elapsed. If you could just grant me wiki
editorpermissions then I can complete this task.

This has been done.  Thanks!
--
-- Christophe Pettus
   xof@thebuild.com