Hi Hackers,

Attached patch will allow the tree objects to be selected on the full row. Currently, it works only on the expand/collapse icon and the object text.

I went through the acitree code and found an option - "fullRow" to enable it. However, changes were required to CSS to fit our current view.

Please review.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Aditya Toshniwal

Attached patch will allow the tree objects to be selected on the full row. Currently, it works only on the expand/collapse icon and the object text.

I went through the acitree code and found an option - "fullRow" to enable it. However, changes were required to CSS to fit our current view.

Please review.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Aditya Toshniwal
pgAdmin Hacker | Sr. Software Engineer | EnterpriseDB India | Pune

Thanks & Regards
Akshay Joshi
Sr. Software Architect
EnterpriseDB Software India Private Limited
Mobile: +91 976-788-8246