Addition of support for base path in pgAdmin Web

From
Eldhose M Joy
Date:
Hi,

I have added a commit on 2 files to include a base path that would avoid all the hassle while doing a reverse proxy on to the pgAdmin.  Please find the commits below.

Thanks and Regards,
Eldhose

Re: Addition of support for base path in pgAdmin Web

From
"Jonathan S. Katz"
Date:
Hi,

On 4/20/20 2:47 PM, Eldhose M Joy wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have added a commit on 2 files to include a base path that would avoid
> all the hassle while doing a reverse proxy on to the pgAdmin.  Please
> find the commits below.
>
> https://github.com/postgres/pgadmin4/compare/master...eldhosemjoy:patch-2
> https://github.com/postgres/pgadmin4/compare/master...eldhosemjoy:patch-3

The pgAdmin 4 development team communicates on the mailing lists
mentioned over here:

    https://www.pgadmin.org/development/resources/#list

Good luck!

Jonathan