pgAdmin4 stuck at version 4.18?

From
Erwin Brandstetter
Date:
Hi!

pgAdmin4 versions 4.19 and 4.20 are out, but the repo seems to be stuck on 4.18?

Updates seems to have stopped in Feb?

Anything wrong with the new versions? Or should I just be patient?
(I reported a bug in pgAdmin4 that's supposed to be fixed, but seems like it isn't. Waiting to check on Debian / Ubuntu before reporting back.)

Regards
Erwin

Re: pgAdmin4 stuck at version 4.18?

From
Christoph Berg
Re: Erwin Brandstetter 2020-04-08 <CAGHENJ4sRkdKAsiPOjMysj5_QtKwJhzOV92SNanDuC3ACWiQKg@mail.gmail.com>
> Hi!
>
> pgAdmin4 versions 4.19 and 4.20 are out, but the repo seems to be stuck on
> 4.18?
>
> https://apt.postgresql.org/pub/repos/apt/pool/main/p/pgadmin4/
>
> Updates seems to have stopped in Feb?
>
> https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/E1j1DAP-0003Ql-6H%40atalia.postgresql.org
>
> Anything wrong with the new versions? Or should I just be patient?

That's just me not having found the time for it yet. I'll push it up
on the TODO list.

> (I reported a bug in pgAdmin4 that's supposed to be fixed, but seems like
> it isn't. Waiting to check on Debian / Ubuntu before reporting back.)

Christoph

Re: pgAdmin4 stuck at version 4.18?

From
Christoph Berg
Date:
Hi,

I've updated the pgadmin4 package to 4.21, including on focal.

Christoph