PostgreSQL proposal of Google Summer of Code

From
Maryam Farrukh
Date:
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am very much interested in working on a project of PostgreSQL for Google summer internship. While I was writing a proposal, I came across some guidelines by the company to get in touch about the nature of the project and then draft the proposal. I would be very much interested in learning more about the project so I can come up with a reasonable proposal.

Best regards,
Maryam Farrukh

Re: PostgreSQL proposal of Google Summer of Code

From
Fabrízio de Royes Mello