Wiki editor request (pginfra)

From
Shichao Jin
Date:
Hi Postgres community,

We have submitted a proposal "Introducing LSM-tree into PostgreSQL" in this years' PGCon . I am wondering anyone can grant us a editor privilege in "https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Foreign_data_wrappers" so that we can list our work there. My community account is "jsc0218". Looking forward to your response and instructions on next step.

Best,
Shichao

Re: Wiki editor request (pginfra)

From
Christophe Pettus

> On Feb 11, 2020, at 09:12, Shichao Jin <jsc0218@gmail.com> wrote:
> My community account is "jsc0218". Looking forward to your response and instructions on next step.

First, you'll need to login into the wiki to populate your account there.  Let us know when that's done, thanks!

Best,
--
-- Christophe Pettus
   xof@thebuild.com

Re: Wiki editor request (pginfra)

From
Shichao Jin
Date:
Hi Christophe,

Finally, my wiki account gets populated. What should I next do to get editor privilege in "https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Foreign_data_wrappers"? Looking forward to your  reply.

Best,
Shichao

On Tue, 11 Feb 2020 at 13:38, Christophe Pettus <xof@thebuild.com> wrote:

> On Feb 11, 2020, at 09:12, Shichao Jin <jsc0218@gmail.com> wrote:
> My community account is "jsc0218". Looking forward to your response and instructions on next step.

First, you'll need to login into the wiki to populate your account there.  Let us know when that's done, thanks!

Best,
--
-- Christophe Pettus
   xof@thebuild.com

--
Shichao Jin
PhD Student at University of Waterloo, Canada

Re: Wiki editor request (pginfra)

From
Christophe Pettus

> On Feb 15, 2020, at 18:20, Shichao Jin <jsc0218@gmail.com> wrote:
> Finally, my wiki account gets populated. What should I next do to get editor privilege in
"https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Foreign_data_wrappers"?Looking forward to your  reply.

You now have editor privileges.  Thanks!

--
-- Christophe Pettus
   xof@thebuild.com