Can I drop a NOT NUL constrain on an existing table?

From
stan
Date:
I see how to do this if it is a "dcleared" constraint, but this was just
defined in the table createion as inL

 report_no                   varchar UNIQUE ,

neither liberty nor safety."
                        -- Benjamin Franklin

Re: Can I drop a NOT NUL constrain on an existing table?

From
Justin

Alter table mytable drop constraint  name_of_constraint