PostgreSQL Installation Error

From
Kuldip Zalavadiya
Date:
Respected sir/ma'am,

I have already installed postgreSQL in my laptop but it has automatically remove after some times and i am again install postgreSQL but phase the error.
Give me any suggestion to resolve this.
Thank You
Attachment

Re: PostgreSQL Installation Error

From
Sandeep Thakkar
Date:
Hi,

Please share the name of the installer EXE and the Windows OS version on which you are installing.

--
Sandeep Thakkar

Re: PostgreSQL Installation Error

From
Dhanraj Acharya
Date:
Hi,

If you are using any antivirus software then please disable and try.