install postgres

From
Marc Millas
Date:
Hi,

I may overlook something obvious..
I am just looking, on the download pages of postgresql.org
for a way to download rpm.(for  redhat 6 and  redhat 7 x64 machines)
NOT the noarch, but the full distro.
Reason is I have to install postgres on a network with NO internet access.

Thanks,

Marc MILLAS
Senior Architect
+33607850334

Re: install postgres

From
Thomas Markus
Date:
Hi,

there's a section "Direct RPM download" ;)
Or https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/12/redhat/

regards
Thomas

I am just looking, on the download pages of postgresql.org
for a way to download rpm.(for  redhat 6 and  redhat 7 x64 machines)
NOT the noarch, but the full distro.
Reason is I have to install postgres on a network with NO internet access.

Thanks,

Marc MILLAS
Senior Architect
+33607850334

Re: install postgres

From
Laurenz Albe
Date:
On Fri, 2019-12-20 at 10:24 +0100, Marc Millas wrote:
> I may overlook something obvious..
> I am just looking, on the download pages of postgresql.org
> for a way to download rpm.(for  redhat 6 and  redhat 7 x64 machines)
> NOT the noarch, but the full distro.
> Reason is I have to install postgres on a network with NO internet access.

https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/12/redhat/rhel-7.9-x86_64/
https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/12/redhat/rhel-6.9-x86_64/

Yours,
Laurenz Albe