canno save editted data

From
Patrick Fiset
Date:
Hi,

When I do "view/edit data", and change a cell, I cannot click the save button (it's greyed out).

Why is it greyed out ?

If I close the "view/edit data", it tells that it's not saved, and now I can click "save" on the popup.

Re: canno save editted data

From
Adrian Klaver
Date:
On 12/8/19 11:54 AM, Patrick Fiset wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When I do "view/edit data", and change a cell, I cannot click the save
> button (it's greyed out).
>
> Why is it greyed out ?
>
> If I close the "view/edit data", it tells that it's not saved, and now I
> can click "save" on the popup.

You are going to need to provide more information:

1) What application(and version) are you using above?

2) Postgres version?

3) OS and version?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Re: canno save editted data

From
Adrian Klaver
Date:
On 12/8/19 12:25 PM, Patrick Fiset wrote:

Please reply to list also.
Ccing list.

> It is pgAdmin4, version 4.15, running on Windows 10.

I see two Save buttons. The leftmost one(floppy disk icon) is for saving
a query. This does not seem to be enabled when you are using the query
created by View/Edit Data. The Save you are looking for is next to
it(Grid with down arrow). Also available using F6. It becomes active
when you make a change in the data grid.

> On Sun, 8 Dec 2019 at 15:09, Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com
>
>     On 12/8/19 11:54 AM, Patrick Fiset wrote:
>      > Hi,
>      >
>      > When I do "view/edit data", and change a cell, I cannot click the
>     save
>      > button (it's greyed out).
>      >
>      > Why is it greyed out ?
>      >
>      > If I close the "view/edit data", it tells that it's not saved,
>     and now I
>      > can click "save" on the popup.
>      >

>     You are going to need to provide more information:
>
>     1) What application(and version) are you using above?
>
>     2) Postgres version?
>
>     3) OS and version?
>

>     --
>     Adrian Klaver