pgsql: Blind attempt at fixing ecpg/compatlib's build

From
Alvaro Herrera
Date:
Blind attempt at fixing ecpg/compatlib's build

It now needs libpgcommon in order to get pnstrdup.

Per buildfarm.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/9a798234963cd1f746ded41453392c257a4f9fdd

Modified Files
--------------
src/tools/msvc/Mkvcbuild.pm | 2 +-

Re: pgsql: Blind attempt at fixing ecpg/compatlib's build

From
Alvaro Herrera
Date:
On 2019-Dec-04, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> Blind attempt at fixing ecpg/compatlib's build
>
> It now needs libpgcommon in order to get pnstrdup.

If this doesn't fix it, I propose to revert the ecpg changes rather than
fight it.  Some windows-enabled person can submit a better-tested patch
later ...

Re: pgsql: Blind attempt at fixing ecpg/compatlib's build

From
Michael Paquier
Date:
On Wed, Dec 04, 2019 at 08:19:50PM -0300, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> If this doesn't fix it, I propose to revert the ecpg changes rather than
> fight it.  Some windows-enabled person can submit a better-tested patch
> later ...

It looks like this has cooled down the buildfarm.
--
Michael

Attachment