How to get column and identifier names in UPPERCASE in postgres?

From
Amine Tengilimoglu
Date:
Hi all;

      I want to get the column and other identifier names in UPPERCASE  form rather than a lowercase one without changing application code like qouting the identifiers. Do you know any settings  function or extention for this purpose?

thank you.

Re: How to get column and identifier names in UPPERCASE in postgres?

From
Pavel Stehule
Date:
Hi

      I want to get the column and other identifier names in UPPERCASE  form rather than a lowercase one without changing application code like qouting the identifiers. Do you know any settings  function or extention for this purpose?

there is not any possibility

Regards

Pavel

thank you.

Re: How to get column and identifier names in UPPERCASE in postgres?

From
Amine Tengilimoglu
Date:
:Thank you.

      I want to get the column and other identifier names in UPPERCASE  form rather than a lowercase one without changing application code like qouting the identifiers. Do you know any settings  function or extention for this purpose?

there is not any possibility

Regards

Pavel

thank you.

Re: How to get column and identifier names in UPPERCASE in postgres?

From
Olivier Gautherot
Date:
Hi Amine,

      I want to get the column and other identifier names in UPPERCASE  form rather than a lowercase one without changing application code like qouting the identifiers. Do you know any settings  function or extention for this purpose?

Use double quotes (") - for instance "UPPERCASE"

thank you.