Re: Getting Recordset through returning refcursor

From
Amit Kapila
Date:
On Fri, Nov 15, 2019 at 3:36 PM Kubilay Kaan <heraklea@gmx.de> wrote:

> So my problem is when I call a sql function which returns a refcursor for dynamic sql purposes it doesnt fill the
recordset.

> So my question is does the ODBC driver supports refcursor??

I think the chances of getting an answer on ODBC related queries will
be more if you post on pgsql-interfaces.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

Re: Getting Recordset through returning refcursor

From
Michael Paquier
Date:
On Fri, Nov 15, 2019 at 03:55:28PM +0530, Amit Kapila wrote:
> I think the chances of getting an answer on ODBC related queries will
> be more if you post on pgsql-interfaces.

There is also a mailing list dedicated to Postgres ODBC:
https://www.postgresql.org/list/pgsql-odbc/
--
Michael

Attachment