2019-11-14 Press Release Draft

From
"Jonathan S. Katz"
Date:
Hi,

Attached is a draft of the press release for the update release going
out on 2010-11-14. Please provide feedback, particularly on the
technical accuracy of the statements.

Thanks!

Jonathan

Attachment

Re: 2019-11-14 Press Release Draft

From
Sehrope Sarkuni
Date:
> * Several fixes for logical replication, including a failure when the publisher
> & subscriber had different REPLICA IDENTITY columns set.

"&" should probably be "and" as I don't see it used like that in any
other release notes.

Regards,
-- Sehrope Sarkuni
Founder & CEO | JackDB, Inc. | https://www.jackdb.com/

Re: 2019-11-14 Press Release Draft

From
Geoff Winkless
Date:
On Tue, 12 Nov 2019 at 22:17, Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org> wrote:
> Attached is a draft of the press release for the update release going
> out on 2010-11-14. Please provide feedback, particularly on the
> technical accuracy of the statements.

Text

    by the `position()`

should probably either be

   by `position()`

or

    by the `position()` function

no?

Geoff

Date:
On 11/14/19 7:46 AM, Geoff Winkless wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Nov 2019 at 22:17, Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org> wrote:
>> Attached is a draft of the press release for the update release going
>> out on 2010-11-14. Please provide feedback, particularly on the
>> technical accuracy of the statements.
>
> Text
>
>     by the `position()`
>
> should probably either be
>
>    by `position()`
>
> or
>
>     by the `position()` function

Thanks Geoff & Sehrope for your suggestions / corrections. I have
incorporated them, as well as a few other things I noticed as well.

The release is now out!

Jonathan

Attachment