SQL Error [0A000]: ERROR: nondeterministic collations are notsupported for LIKE

From
Jeff Lanzarotta
Date:
Hello,

I have a question about nondeterministic collations.  I have created a new collation that is  nondeterministic and created several columns which use this collation.  Querying these columns works great until I use LIKE.  When I do, I get the following error:

SQL Error [0A000]: ERROR: nondeterministic collations are not supported for LIKE

Is there any plan to allow this functionality?

Thanks,