Has pgAdmin 4 recently stopped displaying "affected rows"?

From
Date:
I could swear that, up until recently (weeks?), pgAdmin 4 would always display something like "1 affected" or something along those lines when, for example, I did "DELETE FROM" or "UPDATE"... but now it just says how long it took to run. Nothing else.

Has this crucial, basic feature actually been removed?! If so, why?

Has pgAdmin 4 recently stopped displaying "affected rows"?

From
Date:
Repeating this because my last e-mail appears to have been lost in the void:

I could swear that, up until recently (weeks?), pgAdmin 4 would always display something like "1 affected" or something along those lines when, for example, I did "DELETE FROM" or "UPDATE"... but now it just says how long it took to run. Nothing else.

Has this crucial, basic feature actually been removed?! If so, why?

Re: Has pgAdmin 4 recently stopped displaying "affected rows"?

From
Khushboo Vashi
Date:
Hi,

This issue has already been reported and fixed. The fix will be available in the next release.

Thanks,
Khushboo