Wiki editor request

From
Reilly Wood
Date:
Hi,

Would it be possible to get editor permission on the Postgres wiki? My community account name is Rwood.

I’m a software developer taking some time to learn Postgres administration+tuning. I have many years of experience with relational databases but Postgres is new to me, so I’m frequently searching the wiki for basic things. I’d like to improve the wiki when I can, even just tidying up formatting/link basics.

A few examples of minor changes I’ve wanted to make as I browse the wiki:

Thanks,
Reilly Wood

Re: Wiki editor request

From
Joe Conway
Date:
On 7/17/19 12:30 AM, Reilly Wood wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Would it be possible to get editor permission on the Postgres wiki? My
> community account name is Rwood.

Done.

Joe

--