CFM privileges

From
Thomas Munro
Date:
Hello,

Please may I have $SUBJECT for the period of the July Commitfest?  My
community account is "macdice".  This list was given as the place to
ask on the Wiki:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Running_a_CommitFest

Thanks!

--
Thomas Munro
https://enterprisedb.com

Re: CFM privileges

From
Magnus Hagander

On Fri, Jun 28, 2019 at 5:17 AM Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

Please may I have $SUBJECT for the period of the July Commitfest?  My
community account is "macdice".  This list was given as the place to
ask on the Wiki:

Done!

--

Re: CFM privileges

From
"Jonathan S. Katz"
Date:
On 6/27/19 11:17 PM, Thomas Munro wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Please may I have $SUBJECT for the period of the July Commitfest?  My
> community account is "macdice".  This list was given as the place to
> ask on the Wiki:
>
> https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Running_a_CommitFest

Likewise please; handle "jkatz05"

Thanks!

Jonathan

Attachment

Re: CFM privileges

From
Stephen Frost
Date:
Greetings,

* Jonathan S. Katz (jkatz@postgresql.org) wrote:
> On 6/27/19 11:17 PM, Thomas Munro wrote:
> > Please may I have $SUBJECT for the period of the July Commitfest?  My
> > community account is "macdice".  This list was given as the place to
> > ask on the Wiki:
> >
> > https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Running_a_CommitFest
>
> Likewise please; handle "jkatz05"

Done.