BUG #15858: could not stat file - over 4GB

From
PG Bug reporting form
Date:

Bug reference:      15858
Logged by:          William Allen
Email address:      williamedwinallen@live.com
PostgreSQL version: 11.3
Operating system:   Windows Server 2012 R2

Issue using copy from command for files over 4GB.

ERROR:  could not stat file "E:\file.txt": Unknown error
SQL state: XX000

Re: BUG #15858: could not stat file - over 4GB

From
Michael Paquier