Minor typos and copyright year slippage

From
Thomas Munro
Date:
Hi,

Here are some tiny things I noticed in passing.

--
Thomas Munro
https://enterprisedb.com

Attachment

Re: Minor typos and copyright year slippage

From
Michael Paquier
Date:
On Thu, May 23, 2019 at 01:28:45PM +1200, Thomas Munro wrote:
> Here are some tiny things I noticed in passing.

Good catches.  And you have spotted all the blank spots for the
copyright notices.
--
Michael

Date:
On Thu, May 23, 2019 at 1:55 PM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
> On Thu, May 23, 2019 at 01:28:45PM +1200, Thomas Munro wrote:
> > Here are some tiny things I noticed in passing.
>
> Good catches.  And you have spotted all the blank spots for the
> copyright notices.

Thanks, pushed.  There are also a few 2018 copyright messages in .po
files but I understand that those are managed with a different
workflow.

--
Thomas Munro
https://enterprisedb.com

Re: Minor typos and copyright year slippage

Date:
> Thanks, pushed.  There are also a few 2018 copyright messages in .po
> files but I understand that those are managed with a different
> workflow.

Right.  I'm not sure what the copyright-maintenance process is for the
.po files, but in any case the .po files in our gitmaster repo are
downstream from where that would need to happen.  There's no point
in editing them here.

            regards, tom lane