BDR

From
arvind chikne
Date:
Hi All,

Can any one suggest me the best way to configure the BDR, any step by step doc or link would be appreciated.

I already followed the below link

https://gist.github.com/RafaelMCarvalho/4d5cce26a45d1d5f87d0643a699d41c2

--
Thanks & Regards
Arvind rao chikne

Re: BDR

From
Alvaro Aguayo Garcia-Rada
Date:
Hi.

Check the official documentation. It has a quick start guide with simple steps to follow.

http://bdr-project.org/docs/stable/quickstart.html

Saludos,

Alvaro Aguayo
Jefe de Operaciones
Open Comb Systems E.I.R.L.

(+51-1) 337-7813 Anexo 4002
www.ocs.pe

https://medium.com/@yenthanh/multi-master-replication-for-postgresql-databases-with-postgres-bdr-eb6d8b1bc189

https://gist.github.com/RafaelMCarvalho/4d5cce26a45d1d5f87d0643a699d41c2

--
*Thanks & Regards*
Arvind rao chikne
9818979986
*Think Green!!!* Please consider your environmental responsibility before
printing this e-mail

Re: BDR

From
arvind chikne
Date:
Thanks Alvaro for such a good document,
Would it be possible to have bdr on postgres 10

[...]

Date:
Hi.

 There are two versions of BDR. The 1.x branch is reaching EOL in December 2019; that version will only work with a
patchedversion of PostgreSQL 9.4.

 The other branch is BDR 3.x. I'm not currently which PG version it works with(10 or 11), but it works without needing
anypatch, just the plugin. The bad part is that version is not publicly available, and you may need to contact
2ndQuadrantin order to get prices ( https://www.2ndquadrant.com/en/resources/postgres-bdr-2ndquadrant/ )

Saludos,

Alvaro Aguayo
Jefe de Operaciones