BUG #15740: Problem with the creation of prodecures, synonyms and packages

From
PG Bug reporting form
Date:

Bug reference:      15740
Logged by:          André Miralles
Email address:      dedes.miralles@free.fr
PostgreSQL version: 10.7
Operating system:   windows

Dear Sir,
I cannot create prodecures, synonyms and packages on the different versions
of servers?
Is it a bug? pgAdmin or PostGreSQL ?
I remember that I could do it before.
I contact you because I have not found an answer on the internet.
Regards.
André.

Re: BUG #15740: Problem with the creation of prodecures, synonyms and packages

From
Pavel Stehule
Date:
Hi