pgAdmin 4.4 SQL create statement

From
Irina Mileva

Thank you for the new version.

DDL seems to give a bit unexpected result.

Attachment

Re: pgAdmin 4.4 SQL create statement

From
Khushboo Vashi
Date:
Hi Irina,

On Thu, Apr 4, 2019 at 8:00 PM Irina Mileva <imileva@transfermate.com> wrote:

Thank you for the new version.

DDL seems to give a bit unexpected result.

We have added support for IDENTITY column (with the sequence options) in the latest release,  so this is the side effect of that feature.

Thanks,
Khushboo

Attachment

Re: pgAdmin 4.4 SQL create statement

From
Dave Page
Date:
Did you notice the ID column is listed twice (and seems to think it's a serial column)?

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company