Lack of new line between IF statements

From
Fabrízio de Royes Mello
Date:
Hi all,

The attached patch just a very minor adjustment to src/bin/pg_checksums/pg_checksums.c to add new line between some IF statements.

   Fabrízio de Royes Mello         Timbira - http://www.timbira.com.br/

Re: Lack of new line between IF statements

From
Michael Paquier
Date:
On Sat, Mar 23, 2019 at 08:54:26AM -0300, Fabrízio de Royes Mello wrote:
> The attached patch just a very minor adjustment to
> src/bin/pg_checksums/pg_checksums.c to add new line between some IF
> statements.

Thanks.  This makes the code more consistent with the surroundings, so
done.  At the same time I have improved the error messages in the
area as they should not have a period.
--
Michael

Attachment