Wiki editor request

From
Patrik Lundquist
Date:
Hi,

I created a community account a couple of weeks ago with the intention
to update the Python page and would like to have editor privileges for
account name "plu".

Thanks,
Patrik

Re: Wiki editor request

From
Joe Conway
Date:
On 2/22/19 8:56 AM, Patrik Lundquist wrote:
> I created a community account a couple of weeks ago with the intention
> to update the Python page and would like to have editor privileges for

Done

Joe

--
Crunchy Data - http://crunchydata.com

Re: Wiki editor request

From
Patrik Lundquist
Date:
On Fri, 22 Feb 2019 at 15:35, Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com> wrote:

> On 2/22/19 8:56 AM, Patrik Lundquist wrote:
> > I created a community account a couple of weeks ago with the intention
> > to update the Python page and would like to have editor privileges for
>
> Done

Thanks.

Related; http://python.projects.postgresql.org/ redirects to a 403
page nowadays.

Re: Wiki editor request

From
Magnus Hagander
Date:
On Tue, Feb 26, 2019 at 6:24 PM Patrik Lundquist <patrik.lundquist@gmail.com> wrote:
On Fri, 22 Feb 2019 at 15:35, Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com> wrote:

> On 2/22/19 8:56 AM, Patrik Lundquist wrote:
> > I created a community account a couple of weeks ago with the intention
> > to update the Python page and would like to have editor privileges for
>
> Done

Thanks.

Related; http://python.projects.postgresql.org/ redirects to a 403
page nowadays.

Hmm. Those namespaces haven't been official for a long time. Perhaps it's time to retire those redirects completely and remove the domains. What do others think?

--

Re: Wiki editor request

From
Joe Conway
Date:
On 2/26/19 3:24 PM, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 26, 2019 at 6:24 PM Patrik Lundquist wrote:
>     Related; http://python.projects.postgresql.org/ redirects to a 403
>     page nowadays.
>
> Hmm. Those namespaces haven't been official for a long time. Perhaps
> it's time to retire those redirects completely and remove the domains.
> What do others think?

+1

Joe

--