PostgreSql Version Compatibility With Apache ActiveMQ

From
"Rameshbabu Paulsamy (UST, IND)"

I am using Apache ActiveMQ version 5.15.2 and we are connected to Postgresql version 9.6

My DB team is planning to upgrade to 10.5 or 11.1 version.

Could you please let me know if this Postgre versions are compatible with  ActiveMQ 5.15.2

Thanks in Advance.

Regards

Ramesh

Re: PostgreSql Version Compatibility With Apache ActiveMQ

From
Adrian Klaver
Date:
On 2/15/19 5:55 AM, Rameshbabu Paulsamy (UST, IND) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using Apache ActiveMQ version 5.15.2 and we are connected to
> Postgresql version 9.6
>
> My DB team is planning to upgrade to 10.5 or 11.1 version.
>
> Could you please let me know if this Postgre versions are compatible
> with  ActiveMQ 5.15.2

That is more of a question for the ActiveMQ community:

http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/ActiveMQ-User-f2341805.html

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

RE: PostgreSql Version Compatibility With Apache ActiveMQ

From
"Rameshbabu Paulsamy (UST, IND)"
Date:
Thanks Adrian for the response. I had posted it there already. As I didn't get any response, Tried to check in here.

Please help !

Thanks
Ramesh

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Date:
On 2/15/19 8:33 AM, Rameshbabu Paulsamy (UST, IND) wrote:
> Thanks Adrian for the response. I had posted it there already. As I didn't get any response, Tried to check in here.

Only other suggestion I have is to try it. Spin up a 10.x or 11.x
instance of Postgres and run ActiveMQ against it and see what happens.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com