Duplicate CF entry

From
Peter Geoghegan
Date:
I noticed that "SortSupport implementation on inet/cdir" is entered
twice in the upcoming CF:

https://commitfest.postgresql.org/22/1990/

https://commitfest.postgresql.org/22/1991/

Is there a way of deleting one of the two entries? It would be
misleading to mark either as withdrawn.

--
Peter Geoghegan

Re: Duplicate CF entry

From
Magnus Hagander
Date:
On Fri, Feb 8, 2019 at 6:37 PM Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie> wrote:
I noticed that "SortSupport implementation on inet/cdir" is entered
twice in the upcoming CF:

https://commitfest.postgresql.org/22/1990/

https://commitfest.postgresql.org/22/1991/

Is there a way of deleting one of the two entries? It would be
misleading to mark either as withdrawn.

I thought we created withdrawn partially for that very reason. I've marked one of them as withdrawn at least as a start,  it's better than duplicate.

--

Re: Duplicate CF entry

From
Peter Geoghegan
Date:
On Sun, Feb 10, 2019 at 9:20 AM Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
> I thought we created withdrawn partially for that very reason. I've marked one of them as withdrawn at least as a
start, it's better than duplicate.

I suppose these things happen. It's not worth worrying about beyond
marking one of the dups as withdrawn.

Thanks
--
Peter Geoghegan