Need details on 9.6 version of postgres

From
A H S Phanindra
Date:
Hi,
    I am using Jboss EAP 6.1 version.  For Database i am using the postgres 9.3 version. Can i upgrade to postgres 9.6 without any issue. I am also considering to implement BDR 2.0, please let me know how i can get the licensing details.

--
with regards
A H S Phanindra

Re: Need details on 9.6 version of postgres

From
Adrian Klaver
Date:
On 2/4/19 2:10 AM, A H S Phanindra wrote:
> Hi,
>      I am using Jboss EAP 6.1 version.  For Database i am using the
> postgres 9.3 version. Can i upgrade to postgres 9.6 without any issue. I

Don't know. A place you might find out:

https://developer.jboss.org/en/products/eap

https://www.2ndquadrant.com/en/resources/postgres-bdr-2ndquadrant/postgres-bdr-deployment-options/

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Re: Need details on 9.6 version of postgres

From
Andreas Kretschmer

Am 04.02.19 um 11:10 schrieb A H S Phanindra:
> Hi,
>     I am using Jboss EAP 6.1 version.  For Database i am using the
> postgres 9.3 version. Can i upgrade to postgres 9.6 without any issue.

should work, but you should test it.

> I am also considering to implement BDR 2.0, please let me know how i
> can get the licensing details.

consider BDR3, that's the current development. It works with PG 10 and
11. You need a support contract. Where are you located, i can connect
you with the regional account manager, if you want.

Regards, Andreas

--
2ndQuadrant - The PostgreSQL Support Company.
www.2ndQuadrant.com