BUG #15607: Automatic Database Backup shows status Failed

From
PG Bug reporting form
Date:

Bug reference:      15607
Logged by:          Razvan Bucurica
Email address:      bucurica.razvan@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.5.0
Operating system:   Windows Server 2012

Automatic Database Backup shows status Failed in pg_admin, while in the
databsebackup.log the message is :  "BACKUP RESULT SUCCEEDED"
Is this a known issue?

Re: BUG #15607: Automatic Database Backup shows status Failed

From
Michael Paquier
Date:
On Thu, Jan 24, 2019 at 01:00:40PM +0000, PG Bug reporting form wrote:
> Automatic Database Backup shows status Failed in pg_admin, while in the
> databsebackup.log the message is :  "BACKUP RESULT SUCCEEDED"
> Is this a known issue?

You may want to double-check with folks in charge of pgAdmin here:
https://www.pgadmin.org/support/list/

Please note that I don't know about "pg_admin", but I have heard about
pgAdmin.
--
Michael

Attachment