How duplicate values inserted into the primary key column of tableand how to fix it

From
Raghavendra Rao J S V

Hi All,

We are using Postgresql 9.2 database.

In one of the transactional table, I have observed duplicate values for the primary key columns.

Please guide me how is it possible and how to fix this kind of issue.

Raghavendra Rao J S V

Hi
you could provide the definition of the table that includes the definition of the primary key?

--
Cordialmente,

Ing. Hellmuth I. Vargas S.

On 1/24/19 4:46 AM, Raghavendra Rao J S V wrote:
> Hi All,
>

> We are using Postgresql 9.2 database.
>
> In one of the transactional table, I have observed duplicate values for
> the primary key columns.

Best guess a corrupted index. As Hellmuth said more information would be
helpful.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com