Hi,

Please find the attached patch to fix the RM 3850 - EXEC script generates incorrect syntax: ERROR: syntax error at or near.

Thanks,
Khushboo

Attachment
Hi Khushboo

Patch not working when procedure is created with arguments. Can you please verify it.

--
Akshay Joshi
Sr. Software Architect

Phone: +91 20-3058-9517
Mobile: +91 976-788-8246
Sorry, it's working. I'll review and commit it.

Patch not working when procedure is created with arguments. Can you please verify it.

Please find the attached patch to fix the RM 3850 - EXEC script generates incorrect syntax: ERROR: syntax error at or near.

Thanks,
Khushboo

--
Akshay Joshi